Fujairah, the Jewel of Arabia,
nestling on the shores of the Indian Ocean, on the eastern coast,
Fujairah offers miles of unspoiled sandy beaches, numerous water sports
like yachting, water surfing, and deep-sea fishing. The east coast
also offers an opportunity to see so many different landscapes of
Our full day tour would include -
- Drive through Sharjah, Dhaid, and Masafi town.
- Visit to Friday market
- Visit Bithna forte, built in the 16TH century by the Portuguese, situated in Wadi Al Hail.
- Fujairah Heritage village
- Ain Al Madhab Gardens
- Fishing Village of Dibbah and Badiya Mosque, the oldest place of worship in the UAE, also known as the 'OTHMAN MOSQUE'.
-We will also have the opportunity to take a glimpse of the unforgettable canyons of Mussandam and Bedouin Village of the Shihu Tribe.
-We will finish with an opportunity for a swim in the Ocean.
- Chauffeur driven car for half or full day.
- DTCM approved licensed Tour Guide speaking preferred language.
- Fuel and parking chargess
- Entrance to Museum etc.
- Salik (Toll Charges)