The Balloon Adventures Dubai
is fully licensed by the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority and owned
and managed by one of the world's most experienced ballooning companies.
The take off point of flight is about 40 minutes drive from Dubai on the road to Hatta and Oman. The main launch site is among huge red sand dunes at the foot of the Jebel Fayah (Fossil Rock) mountain range with Malaiha plains to the East dotted with Bedouin villages, date plantations and camel tracks. Inhale the fresh cool early morning air as you gently glide in a balloon a few meters above the amazing desert landscape. Absorb the awe inspiring changing colors of the sand dunes below you as the sun rises over the mountains. You will be enthralled with the some of the mesmerizing landscapes in the world as you smoothly drift along. Feel the warmth and friendliness of the local people as they gather around your balloon when landing close to villages.
It is more than a balloon flight. It is a unique 'desert experience'.
* B.A.D. will provide pickup and return from selected hotels in Dubai and transfer to the activity area.
* Flights are early morning as the winds are light and the atmosphere is cool. (Pick up time is around 5:00 am). Please re-confirm on the day before the flight to get correct pick up details.
* The flying time is approximately one hour, but allow up to five hours from the pick up point till the time you are dropped to the same point.
* Light refreshments will be served after landing.
* You will be given an individual flight certificate, signed by the pilot.
* Wear light clothes with a light jacket due to winter season. Bring a cap and sunglasses.
* Flights are conducted from middle of October till end of May.
* The tour is weather dependent and may be cancelled if the weather condition is outside operating limit.