Known as the Oasis and Green
city of the Emirates, Al Ain city is located 140Kms from Dubai at
the foot of the mountains, in this green land, Caravans have stopped
to rest since time immemorial. This full day tour offers an opportunity
to visit -
- The ancient oasis of Buraimi
- The archeological finds at Hili some of which date back more than 5,000 years.
- The Hili Fun City amusement park with its wide range of rides and amusements,picnic area, ice ring, landscape gardens and mini train.
- Al Ain Zoo, with its flock of miniature penguins and the world's largest herd of the endangered Arabian Oryx.
- The Ain Al Fayda resort built-around and a natural hot spring.
- Of particular interest is the drive up the winding road of Jebel Hafeet-the UAE's highest mountain peak from where viewing points offers spectacular scene of the resort and the surrounding red-colored desert.
- Chauffeur driven car for half or full day.
- DTCM approved licensed Tour Guide speaking preferred language.
- Fuel and parking chargess
- Entrance to Museum etc.
- Salik (Toll Charges)