Abu Dhabi is the capitol
of the Emirates, and the largest of the seven Emirates. Known as the
'third most beautiful city', Abu Dhabi, or the father of the gazelle,
situated about 170Kms South West of Dubai. This full day tour would
- Pass the world largest man made port of the Jabel Ali Free Zone while Driving along the Coastline to Abu Dhabi
- We will visit the petroleum exhibition, which offers an audio-visual presentation covering the development of the city.
- We will visit Al Husa Forte, the original home of the rulers and Oold Souk.
- Then to Abu Dhabi magnificent Cornish and the old harbor to witness the dramatic view of the sunset at Breakwater Point.
- We will move then to pass by Sheikh Zayed Palace
- And finally to Dhow Wharfage, Al Bateem
- Chauffeur driven car for half or full day.
- DTCM approved licensed Tour Guide speaking preferred language.
- Fuel and parking chargess
- Entrance to Museum etc.
- Salik (Toll Charges)