7541 Kutas-Kozmapuszta 0120/4
The Castle Hertelendy has turned out to be an exclusive homage to the golden days of the Hungarian aristocracy. It was built in 1920 by Andor Hertelendy. Nowadays it is owned by a Swiss investor and combines cosy atmosphere with exquisite elegance.
An real inside tip for those who are seeking for rest and relaxation as well as nature lovers, gourmands, romantics, hunters, golfers, horse lovers – but above all for connoisseurs with taste who appreciates the good things of life.
Situated in South-West-Hungary, in an idyllic expanse of Somogy County, south of Lake Balaton, surrounded by 300 hectors of land in the heart of Europe’s best hunting grounds. The nearest international airports are: Graz, Budapest, Vienna (transfer can be arranged by the hotel)
All Rooms are equipped with :
For breakfast you will find, for example, different kinds of home-made bread and pastries, home-made butter, fresh land eggs as well as home-made jams, marmalade and Our own honey. There is an exquisite buffet and you can also order a la carte.
The library with open fire place, which is located next to the restaurant, offers relaxing atmosphere and a selection of the finest cigars and exclisive spirits. An excellent filled wine cellar which invites you to taste the local,-Hungarian and International wines and cheese selection makes the gastronomic offer complete.
Enjoy experiences of taste with Richard Nussel and book our 3-day-gourmet package which includes two 5-course menus and a 8-Course-Gourmet-Menu as well as a Meet & Greet with the Head Chef Richard Nussel and Csaba Tolvaj Food and Beverage Manager, Csaba Szakál Head Sommelier a wine and cheese tasting. On request, the chef will also give cooking classes and tell you some secret recipes.
Above special Discounted rates are inclusive Breakfast Buffet, all taxes (excl. tourism tax/ 3% of netto room price) and the following services:
• Fruit basket in the room upon arrival
• Afternoon tea and home made pastries
• Daily refill of the minibar (soft drinks)
• Use of the Hertelendy Spa & Wellness (outdoor thermal pool, Kelo sauna, cardio machines, whirl pool, steam bath, Finnish sauna, warm cabin, cold dipping pool)
• Use of the bicycles, tennis court, Driving Range and Putting Green (equipment for lend)
• National phone calls and internet connection in the rooms
• Use of computer in business center (free internet connection) Transfers by car, private airplane or helicopter (please find transfer price list attached)
• For guests staying at least 3 nights the hotel offers a free transfer (on request) with a Mercedes minibus (max. 5 people) from the International Airport/central station of Graz (approx. 2 hours), Vienna (approx. 3,5 hours) and Budapest (approx. 2,5 hours). Transfer is on request and subject to availability.
• Transfer with a Rolls Royce (max. 3 people, on request) from Graz, Vienna,Budapest
• Transfer by private air plane to hotel’s private landing field (on request, only possible in daylight and subject to weather conditions)
• Transfer by helicopter (rates available upon request) Golf Discounted green fee rates on European Lakes Golf & Country Club for hotel guests (open from March until end of October).
Free transfer to golf course. Green fee 18 holes: 55,- € (net) / Green fee 9 holes: 37,- € (net) The hotel
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours